Monika inspired me to answer these fun questions.. And it was really a great deal of entertainment just reading them!!
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Is this what they call ‘perfection’ ?? 😉
2. How much cash do you have in your wallet right now?
Can I count in the society money also?? Just for the saving grace!!
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
4. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
5. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
My phone doesn’t support mp3(yes, its as ancient as I am!)…Its some preloaded ring tone by Virgin… (hmm.. I like the sound of it 😉 )
6. What are you wearing right now?
Do I have to answer that??? Ok.. black tights with a blue t-shirt
7. Do you label yourself?
8. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently own?
9.Bright or Dark Room?
Dark during the day, bright at night!
10. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
I think she is a warm, affectionate, intelligent person, very firm and yet very soft at heart..
11. What does your watch look like?
Its a Swatch.. (couldn’t get the pic)
12. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Sleeping on floor!! (got a backache, thanks to all that masti with Diya during the day, and also my maid has been kind enough to be on leave..)
13. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
Mobile bill..(miss those good old days of forwarded jokes and messages 😦 )
14. What’s a word that you say a lot?
15. Who told you he/she loved you last?(please exclude spouse , family, children)
Shabnam (one of the cutest people I have ever met!)
16. Last furry thing you touched?
Ohh the n number of soft toys that Diya has.. She doesn’t like any one of them, and so I kept them back on the rack..
17. Favourite age you have been so far?
Right now… though I had apprehensions about how I would deal with the whole ‘Turning thirty’ thing, yet I can say with pride that I have enjoyed every moment of it – be it happy or sad.
18. What was the last thing you said to someone before doing this?
sang a lullaby to Diya. (she sleeps for 3 hours during the day..)
19.The last song you listened to?
20. Where did you live in 1987?
21. Are you jealous of anyone?
Not so sure if it jealousy or just awe!
22. Is anyone jealous of you?
You bet 😉
23. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
Memories, Enthusiasm and dreams
24. What’s your favourite town/city?
25. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
A few years back – a friend tried to revive this wonderful mode of communication.. sigh! I had been too lazy to continue that.
26. Can you change the oil on a car?
Car – no.. But can do a lot of maintenance tasks on scooter, and yes that includes changing tyres, cleaning spark plug etc..
27. Your first love/big crush: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
Are nahi re.. No news at all 😦
28. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
No, after my daily yoga routine, my body feels as good as new 🙂
29.What is your current desktop picture?
Who else but Diya!!
30. Have you been burnt by love?
yes, and it continues to simmer inside.