– for Diya in my life
– for my entire family and friends being there to make me laugh, and wipe out my silent (and sometimes not so silent) tears.
– for letting me complete my graduation (I had my own share of troubles and mindblocks)
– for all the moments of joy and happiness. For letting me cry tears of content and satisfaction.
– for the bad phases in life. And letting me sail through them.
– for giving me the will and desire to live.
– for letting me enjoy the small and big pleasures that life has to offer.
– for giving me books to read (and coffee to drink)!!
– for solitude. and for addabaaji
– for giving me the basic necessities, most of the comforts and occasional luxuries in life..
——-for Shabnam who tagged me to list down these ten things I am thankful for 🙂