They dispel misunderstandings…
And give you something to write about when nothing else comes to your mind 😉
Thanks Mahmud for tagging me and give me something to think about (other than the usual stuff that I do!)
1. What is your current obsession?
– Preparing detailed plans for house renovation …. Its been there in pipeline for such a long time. I had started doing it sometime last year, but things went a little astray and I lost a part of me in process. But now I am back to dreaming and realizing them to pull life together!
2. What are you wearing today?
– 🙂 Grey Tights and Red printed top
3. What’s for dinner?
– Leftover from lunch! (which would be Rajma, Mutton, Mushroom-matar , rice and raita)
4. What’s the last thing you bought?
– A dress for myself 🙂
5. What are you listening to right now?
– “Roja Roja”, thanks to someone sitting right next to me!
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
– Spiritual, simple, friendly…
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
– A nice summer dress! A few bottles of Bacardi Breezer, Our car, Us, and looooong drive!
(A little deviation from the real question!)
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
10. Which language do you want to learn?
– Italian (My current project is Italy based)
11. What’s your favorite quote?
– “Don’t let your hatred for someone overwhelm your love for others”
12. Who do you want to meet right now?
13. What is your favorite color?
– Red, Black, White
14. What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own closet?
– Dhakai Jaamdaani saari, that my grandmother-in-law gave to me (from her own collection)
15. What is your dream job?
– Fiction Writer
16. What’s your favorite magazine?
– Readers Digest!
17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
– Our watchman so that he can afford to send some more money to his family back at Nepal
18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
– Let me check my wardrobe, it’s full of such instances!
19. Who according to you is the most over-rated style icon?
– Aishwarya Rai
20. What kind of haircut do you prefer?
– soft curls
21. What are you going to do after this?
– Go home and have breakfast!
22. What are your favorite movies?
– Ohhh there are just so many to be listed in one single post!
23. What are three cosmetic/makeup/perfume products that you can’t live without?
– Kaajal, lipgloos
24. What inspires you?
– Friends(real and blog) ,their daily struggles and how they cope up with them!
25. Give us three styling tips that always work for you:
– Simple, comfortable, one highlighting feature!
26. What do you do when you “have nothing to wear” (even though your closet’s packed)?
– Stick to jeans and t-shirt!!
27. Coffee or tea?
– Coffee in restaurant and tea at home!
28. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
– Play with Diya, Read/Write blog, spend time with plants!
29. What is the meaning of your name?
30. Which other blogs do you love visiting?
– Refer to my last post at
They are just some of them.. There are others who are not yet added to my reader (lazy me!) but I do visit them very frequently
31. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
– Litchi sundae, Death by choclate!
32. Favorite Season?
33. If I come to your house now, what would u cook for me?
– Aloo paranthas!
34. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you?
– Try to ignore them as much as possible. They are just not worthy enough to claim your attention!
35. How do you calm yourself down when you are agitated or angry?
– Write, write and write
36. Who is the modern ideal girl?
– Whoever can be a good human being!